HCNA Logo

Medical Center Compounding Pharmacy and Health Center

A local pharmacy, the Medical Center Pharmacy has been in Cleveland since 1946 when Ed Callaway and Joe Moore opened their first location in Five Points and has been specializing in compounding since 1986. Today, the pharmacy also offers traditional and non-traditional personal service including Balloon Express, utility and phone bill payment options, and a U.S. Post Office site.

www.medicalcenterrx.com
2401 N. Ocoee St.
423-476-5548 or 800-844-4818
 
Home | Join HCNA | Site Map
Copyright © 2017 - historiccleveland.org
HCNA Logo
  Login